Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Catch Up Time!

Hey Everyone, I'm sure that all of you are tired of seeing a blog from Jan. so let me update a little bit. In Feb, we went to the Hobe Sound campmeeting for the first weekend. Not much interesting happened that month. March 15th was baby Fabian's 1st birthday. We gave him a Mexican party. I cooked a ham, rice, refried blk beans, homemade tortillas and hotsauce. We swallowed it down with pespi. The best part of a party is the Mexican thres leche pastel. the 3 milk cake. All the Gringos couldn't believe how good it tasted. The baby was not in a mood for a party since he decided to start teething that day.He was very cranky. We had the party on the 22nd. We were going to have it on the day of his birthday, but I got sick that weekend and didn't feel like having a bunch of people over.
The weekened after Fabian's party, we added a new member to our family. Her name is Daisy and she was born on Feb 21,2008. In case you're wondering if we had a new baby, I guess you could say that we did :) because a 5 week old pitbull is just like a baby when you have to get up in the middle of the night to take her outside to use the bathroom and she cries because she is lonely and so you put her in bed with you so you and the rest of the family can sleep. Guess who had to take care of her. That's right "Momma". Esteban Lee has been praying a long time for a pitbull and some friends of ours has a female and breeded her and gave us one free and I got to pick her out. For those of you who think that they are man eaters :) ( Iwas sceptical at first till I read up on them & hubby had one till it got stolen), you have to make sure that they come from a good blood line and their not bred to fight. The mother of Daisy is very gentle with kids and she is a house dog and she is very laid back. When she turns 10 weeks we want to send her to obedient school that way we can have an upper hand on her. Anyhow she was Esteban Lee's birthday gift from us. We will give him a party on his birthday. It's June 12. He starts school this year. I'm over here at my mother's doing some laundry. My washer quit. I think that I'll have to get a new one when that tax money gets here. I think that we all wait for that tax refund to get here so we can buy things that we can't afford during the year or pay off some bills so we can make more bills. :) I hope that we can get all our credit cards paid off so we can shred them up. I've all ready shredded one up and Esteban has to shred his up since we just paid it off. I haven't had a car payment in 4 yrs and am I so thankful that we have been able to pay cash for them. We had to buy a van when Fabian was born because we couldn't get 3 carseats in a small car. God has really been good to us. No, we don't have an elaborate house or fancy house, but we are rich because we have Jesus Christ living in our hearts and our home. God is so wonderful and I'm glad that he is my King and I'll get my mansion when I get to heaven.:) And everyone said amen.:) This month is full for me. I am going to start cleaning out my basement today ( I've been saying this)and get things together that I don't want, use or need anymore. I have to have it out on my front porch by April 22nd so the Veterians can come and get it so they can sell it and use the money. I was going to have a yard sale, but it's easier for me to give it away for someone else to use than for me try to sell it. Yeah, the money would be nice, but I won't have a headache trying to make the money. So, I'll give it away instead. Fabian is doing physical therapy on Mondays( he's not walking yet and he's very laid back and could care less if he walks) and Esteban Lee does speech therapy on Thursdays so I'm staying busy. Tomorrow morning Daisy will get her shots. I'm starting to become very busy going places and doing things. Sometimes, I don't know which end is up. Well I hope that you all have a wonderful week and maybe I wont take so long to blog next time.
God Bless You All,
Cindy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,
It's Rachel Montgomery (Taylor)I don't know if you got my last note as it was some time ago. Just saw you updated your BLOG so I thought I would say hello.

CALISTA said...

Great to read an update! Although, by now I'm sure you could fill another page with more. =) Sounds like you're having fun with your puppy. And for those people who've never had a baby housedog... yes, they are VERY much like newborns! Wish you could post a picture of her... I'm sure she's beautiful.