Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Yesterday was Esteban's birthday. I wasn't able to post this yesterday so I'm doing it today. We didn't go to church in the morning. It was canceled because it snowed Sat. Then Sunday night, we couldn't go because Esteban Lee got pink eye. I take him to the doctor's this morning. We went to mom's for lunch and then Sun. night I had mom, dad, Aunt Darlene, and grandma Foster over after church for homemade pizza and wackey cake and icecream. Esteban got cards with money in them. He had a pretty good birthday. He got to talk to his family from Mexico and they all wished him a happy 28th birthday.
We love you Esteban and we are glad that God gave us another year with you. I hope that you have another wonderful year. I'm glad that you are my husband. You are the best one in the world. Thanks for being a wonderful help-mate and for being there when I need you, and for helping me with the childern and the house when I'm not feeling well. Have a wonderful day, Baby.
Te quiero mucho,
Tu esposa, Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy
Its Rachel (Montgomery) Taylor just stumbled across your BLOG thought I would say hi.